Saturday, May 14, 2011
- Name: James Ainsworth
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
I'm a freelance writer and journalist in Denver, Colorado. I write news and features about music, entertainment and popular culture, particularly in relation to Africa and African Americans, and I also do copywriting for advertising, web design and content development for web sites. I write my An Eye on Africa series for readers in the United States and throughout the world who are interested in fresh perspectives and insights on the African Motherland. I've traveled extensively in South Africa, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Singapore, and I lived in Johannesburg, South Africa for 8 years, from the historic April, 1994 national elections until March, 2002. Visit my main web site at: www.islandofspicemedia.com.
- Zap Mama, Marie Daulne and 1000 Ways of African Ex...
- Barack Obama: America's Savior or Judas Goat?
- Polygamy, a President and a Crisis of Sexual Relat...
- Incognegro: A Journey of Transitioning Apartheid
- Invictus: Perceptions Cast upon a Moment of Time
- Susan Taylor: Essence Icon in Transition
- Postscript for a New President and the Precession ...
- Tamara Banks and the Long Journey of 21st Century ...
- A Peacemaker in Africa's Brave New World
- At the Edge of Time in Zimbabwe